This Course is about developing and implementing strategies for a strong and successful Fashion Brand. It is designed to inspire you, educate you and support you to create a powerful individual Brand. If you are passionate about Fashion Design, and believe in yourself and your company, then you must promote, market and sell your fashion designs to the marketplace, in a successful, empowering, and financially rewarding way -- start your journey!
Taking your designs from the runway and to the customer is a journey filled with many questions that need to be answered accurately in order for a Brand to succeed. This Course will guide you and direct you to make the right decisions and choices: deciding which channels to use in Media Use and Social media is important when implementing the right vehicles to communicate your message to your customer.
Having a consistency in your Brand Identity is very important: from your Logo, to Stationary, to Websites, Blogs, online presence, etc... it all must be consistent -- one voice, one vision. And speaking of vision, this Course will encourage you to explore your vision and your purpose for your Brand. This will be your driving force throughout the process of establishing yourself as a major player on the fashion stage.
This Course is a journey of self-awareness and self-expression -- discovering who you are as a Brand is the foundation of a successful Brand. We will also differentiate between Marketing vs Branding and other necessary strategies for achieving a global Brand.
In this Course you will learn topics such as:
- Marketing vs Branding
- Brand Cohesiveness and Consistency
- What makes you a unique fashion designer
- Channels to promote your fashion brand
- Strategies for maximum visibility
- Advertising Campaigns
- Email marketing and Lead Funnels
- Social Media Engagement through Empathy + Connection
- Proprietary Technology and its advantage power
- Website building - a powerful marketing tool
- Finding the DNA of a Brand
- Marketing Strategies for Brand Equity
- Vision and purpose
- Print Campaigns
- Media Usage
- Fashion Shows
- Public Relations (P.R.)
Note: The first 2 classes are free, once you purchase the Course, the rest of the classes will be available.
- Lecture 1 - Introduction. Overview of Course Content. (3:22)
- Lecture 2 - Brand Cohesiveness & Consistency. Different channels of promoting your Brand (4:21)
- Lecture 3 - Marketing vs Branding: What is the difference. Identifying your customer. (4:16)
- Lecture 4 - Marketing Strategies: Defining your Ad Campaign. Social Media: PART 1 (5:15)
- Lecture 5 - Social Media-Part 2 - The making of "Revolve" - mastery in Social media. (4:40)
- Lecture 6 - Print Advertising: Catalogs, Cookbooks, Editorials, etc. (4:30)
- Lecture 7 - Websites, On-Line marketing, Global visibility, Website builders, etc. (4:53)
- Lecture 8 - Fashion Shows. Creating a Buzz. Public Relations (PR). (4:29)
- Lecture 9 - Email Marketing: Funnels and Lead Generators. (4:50)
- Lecture 10 - Brand Equity: Creating the Ultimate Powerhouse. My Ralph Lauren story. (5:02)
- Lecture 11 - Tips for Success. Words of Wisdom. Conclusion. (3:06)
Hi, I’m Nino Via, I'm your instructor.
In this Course you will learn how Brands such as "Revolve" were able to create a multi-billion dollar empire using Social Media and other strategic methods such as Proprietary Technology and influencers and bloggers such as Aimee Song andOlivia Culpo. How they engaged on Social Media -- instrumental in their success. Finding one's "voice" is essential in defining oneself as a fashion designer. Discovering the potential of Online marketing is important in creating global visibility.
Welcome! Enjoy the journey! :)